Dedicated Indianapolis Lawyer
Focusing on Accident and Wrongful Death Cases
I have been practicing personal injury law since 1987 and have exclusively limited my practice to representing accident victims and their families. With more than 25 years of experience, I understand how an accident with serious injuries can adversely affect even the simplest aspects of daily living, both now and in the future. I am dedicated to obtaining the financial compensation my clients justly deserve as quickly as possible. I have successfully represented hundreds of accident victims and have an impressive record of verdicts and settlements. My core areas of personal injury and wrongful death practice include:
- Auto Accidents: If you were seriously injured in a car accident that was caused by another driver’s negligence, I will help you pursue an insurance settlement or jury award that justly compensates you for your injuries.
- Aviation Accidents: When a tragic aircraft accident occurs, analyzing how the accident occurred and who is responsible for the crash is critical in obtaining just and reasonable compensation for the injured person or their family. My experience and knowledge of aircraft and with federal and state aviation regulations helps me present a solid case in order to obtain the maximum compensation that is justly deserved.
- Bicycle Accidents: Although many people ride bicycles for exercise or fun, this activity can turn tragic when a careless driver of a car or truck causes a collision. My experience and knowledge as a cyclist and of the legal issues involving bicycling helps me present a solid case in order to obtain the maximum compensation that is justly deserved.
- Boating Accidents: I represent people who have been injured on lakes, reservoirs, rivers, creeks and waterways in boating and jet skiing accidents. Since these accidents may involve state and federal maritime laws, it is important to work with an attorney who is experienced with these types of accidents.
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries: These types of serious injuries often have lifelong consequences. As a member of the Brain Injury Association of Indiana, I often consult with experts in this field and understand the special needs resulting from neck, back and head injuries.
- Burn Injuries: Children and elderly adults are especially vulnerable to scalding or other burn injuries. If your child or a loved one was burned or scalded, I may be able to help you get just compensation for this injury.
- Catastrophic Injuries: If you or a loved one have suffered a catastrophic injury, I understand the long-term implications of such injuries and will work with you to ensure that the injured person receives just compensation and sufficient resources for the future.
- Construction Site Accidents: I represent construction workers who have been injured on the job and help them collect compensation from negligent third-party contractors.
- Dog Bites: Every year thousands of people are injured by dog bites in the United States, with a majority of these victims are children. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries due to a dog bite or attack in Indiana, you need the assistance of the aggressive and experienced attorney.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents may result in injuries more serious injuries than other vehicle accidents. Understanding how these accidents occur and the injuries that often result is important experience that I have.
- Nursing Home Negligence: If your loved one was neglected, abused or injured due to a nursing home’s negligence, I can help with your negligence claim.
- Pedestrian Injuries: The primary cause of pedestrian accidents is driver negligence. If you were seriously injured in an accident that was caused by another person’s negligence, I will help you obtain just and reasonable compensation for your injuries.
- Semi Truck Accidents: Since truck accidents often result in severe injuries and may involve multiple trucking companies and insurers, you need a lawyer with experience in handling these claims.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Unfortunately many businesses these days seem to be more interested in making money than in keeping their store or business location in a safe condition for their customers. If a property owner or store was careless in maintaining their property in a safe condition and you were injured, I can help you seek just compensation.
- Train Accidents: If you were seriously injured in a train accident or a collision with a train, I will help you obtain just and reasonable compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death: I help people whose loved one died in an accident due to someone’s negligence. My firm investigates the circumstances of an accident and helps you file a claim for compensation within the two-year limit that is required by Indiana law.
Contact Personal Injury Attorney James F. Ludlow in Indianapolis
Many people don’t think they can afford an experienced personal injury lawyer, especially when they may have thousands of dollars of medical bills or can’t work. To address this worry, I offer free, personal, and confidential consultations with no obligation whatsoever. My firm works on a contingency-fee basis, and I don’t get paid unless I obtain a successful recovery for you.
For skilled representation in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, contact James F. Ludlow, Attorney at Law, P.C. My firm can be reached toll-free at (877) 897-9466 or through the simple form on the Contact Us page.